Trying for conception, blockage in fallopian tube, positive TBIGM test. Can I get pregnant naturally?

Hi, I am 28 years old, female, having periods regularly and looking for children. My TBIGM test was positive and hence my doctor suggested me to undergo treatment for TB. My Right fallopean tube has block. I took AKT 4 for 2 months and now taking AKT 3. Can I take other medicines like for cough , cold and fever while undergoing TB treatment. What is the diet, I need to take and do I need to get diagnoised for other parts of the body i.e. lungs etc. to check whether any other areas are affected because of tuberculosis . My altrasound of uterus also shown that there are 5-6 fybroids but my doctor told me that they will not affect my chances of getting pregnancy. Even my husband is also undergoing medication as his sperm count is less. Could you please suggest me about the diet and medication. Can I get pregnant naturally or do I need to undergo some medical procedures like IUI .
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012