Trying for conception. Sonography showing follicular growth normal. Can I try ovafar?

Hi Doctor, I m 30 years old.. Been married for 2 years and trying to conceive. I went for sonography and I got to know my follicles grow normally but they do not burst they go and grow upto 32 mm .. My collegue who had been through the same thing suggested that I try ova far 2.5 mg... She tried it once and she conceived.. I m expecting my period on 6th of August... I asked my gynac but she seems clueless about ovafar ... Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012