Trying for conception. Severe cramps after ovulation, no periods, light bleeding. Pregnancy test negative. Chances of pregnancy?

I am trying for a baby and I am a bit confused about my symptoms. On day 10 after ovulation I had severe cramps , but no menstrual bleeding, which is unusal as they usually follow quite closely. It took 2 days for bleeding to occur, but it has been unusually light and sporadic. This has been happening for 3 days. i did a pregnancy test 2 days ago which was negative. What are the chance of pregnancy or is my mind playing tricks on me. Im scared of doing another test and being disappointed again.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012

I do not think you are pregnant. There is no need to repeat the pregnancy test again.

You should try again in the next cycle.

However, meet your gynecologist to be checked and clarify the concerning issues.

All the best.