Trying for conception. Had miscarriage. Brownish discharge, delayed periods and sore breasts. Ectopic pregnancy?

hello doctor, i am 30 yrs old, i had a miscarriage wen i was 28yrs old, its was my 5th month. i was devastated. Now couple of months back my husband and i stated trying again, i have regular period and my cycle is 28 to 30 days, i was due on 31st march according to my cycle, now my period is close i am experiencing brown discharge from 3days just a slight brown dischage but no periods, also my breast are sore,feel cramping and occasional mild morning sickness (only in the morining)
please help me with an advice, i asked my friend who is also a gyne n she said it might be ectopic pregnancy or i have severe PID
please help me doctor
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013