Trying for conception. Had a miscarriage due to weak fertilization. Any advice?

Good Morning Sir, I want to you ask you about my wife s health. Sir, my wife s age is 31 years. I have two children, but I want one more. Three miscarriage happened due to weak fertilization within three months. Guinea Doctor said that there is problem in the wife s egg formation. A weak eggs are forming to my wife. Sir, I am requesting you to give any suggestion/medicines about the better eggs formation, so that I and my wife will be highly grateful to you. Thank you sir.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012