Trying for conception. Bleeding after mirena removal. Is this implantation bleeding?

I HAD MIRENA REMOVED ON 5/22/12 I BLEED TWO DAYS LATER FOR 3 DAYS WHAT SEEMS LIKE MY NORMAL PERIOD.. i HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONCIEVE I ALSO HAD UNPROTECTED SEX RIGHT BEFORE IT WAS REMOVED.. i DID NOT HAVE A MENSTURAL IN JUNE 2012 ON 7/4/12 I HAD A BRIGHT RED STREAK AFTER URINATING STILL NO MENSTRUAL I TESTED A WEEK AGO AND GOT A NEG RESULT.. COULD IT BE THAT I AM NOT PREGNAT AND THAT BRIGHT RED STREAK WAS IMPLATION BLEEDING
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012