Trying for child. Have IVF treatment. Medication changed from fostimon to menopur. Which is suitable?

I am currently having IVF treatment. My first attempt was successful, I have earlier this year tried for a second child.
The IVF failed and we are on our 2nd attempt. Our doctor has changed our drugs from Fostimon to Menopur with no explanation. Which drug is more suitable for us? I am 40. I dont really trust this 2nd clinic that we are having treatment at, we are paying privately and feel that we are not put first that this clinic is too interested in single egg transfers than our personal treatment. I would be grateful for any advice.
kind regards
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013