Trying for baby, undergoing follicular study, advised Duphaston. What do the reports conclude?

Hi..we are trying for baby for the last one year. The doctor asked to do follicular study. on my 11th day ROF 1 = 2.1 *1.2 cm, ROF2 =1.6*1.2 and LOF =2.0*1.9 and EM thickness is 7.1. On 14th day ROF = 2.4*2.1 and LOF = 2.9*1.7 and EM thickness is 8mm. On my 16th day ROF = 3.5*2.7 and LOF = 31*28 and EM thickness is 11mm. And my doctor asked me to take Duphaston for 10 days and asked me to come on 23rd day. What is my real condition? Please tell me
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  29 Awaiting Answer