Trying for baby, tried laproscopy, mayomectomy, HCG test, uterine wall not ok. Hence IUI postponed, delayed periods. Am I pregnant ?

Dear Doctor, I,m tring for baby for 3 years.i faced laperouscopy and mayomectomy and HGC test .now my tubes are ok. last month my docter gave me folistim to get ready for the IUI ,but finaly he said me my uterian wall still not properly ok.therefor postpone my IUI for next month. but now I periods 11 days delay.but my beta HCG was 2 yesterday.(at 10 th day)am i pregnent.I never ever delay my docter yesterday gave me Primulet N 5mg to begin periods again.i am warried.please docter I dont like to take that pill .I still think I am pregnent.please answer me....
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013