Trying for baby, taking citalopram. Is conception possible while on this medicine?

Hi I am on 40mg of Citalopram a day and my wife and I would like to try for children in a couple of weeks. Having had a look on the internet it seems there are a few conflicting stories whether Citalopram reduces sperm count in all cases or just a few. could you please confirm whether i should be concerned whether we will be able to concieve whilst i am on the medication . How long after we try should i speak with a doctor to see whether i should come off the medication?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012