Trying for baby, quit birth control, no periods, hpt shows faint line. Pregnant? How to get sured?

Hi, I m 24 me and my husband are not trying to get pregnant right now but I had to quit birth controls cause well they re death pills. Anyway my period was never regular but I took the birth controls for only 4 months and then quit them and the last 3 months I had my period right on time.. 28 days cycle and normal. Well I am supposed to have my period yesterday and didn t so I took a pregnancy test ( I know it s too early but you know how it feels like wanting to know right away) I used ept and like 2 minutes later the negative line was clear blue but I could see the pisitive outline I don t know if it should be visible where the positive line is supposed to appear or not. Cause I took tests before and all came clear negative no outline or faint line .. I took one again this morning right after I got up and same thing.. Appeared in like 2 minutes and it s very very very faint I had to walk around different directions turn the lights on and off even had to point it out when I should my husband ..def. there but very faint ... Does this mean I m pregnant? Or the outline is supposed to be visible anyway? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013