Trying for baby, partner has erection problems, is non-smoker, not diabetic. Help?

my husband is a marine engineer .i am newly married and we tried for a baby....and i must mention its just been a month we are married.... for a month we had no problem in sex life... last week he left to ship in hong kong and he told me he had problem in erection and he is nt able to mastublate what could be the reasons ....there is also lots of pressure from my in laws to et husband did drink before marriage...he is non smoker he is nt diabetic either bt his job involves stress ..two years back his sperm count was 90 million kindly help
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013