Trying for baby, missed periods, pink discharge, headaches, back pain, tender boobs. Pregnant?

Im trying for a baby but last month on my period I was very heavy and it lasted for 8 days now this month I was due on the 7th and up entill today havent come on only sometimes when I wipe I get pink/brown stuff iv took a test today and it is negative :/ so im a bit worried as im always on time if not early I do keep getting bad headache andlower back pain and my bboobs r tender please help
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
Mar 2014

The symptoms are more in favor of premenstrual syndrome which occurs due to hormonal changes.
If you suspect pregnancy it is better to wait for a week more as sometimes the ovulation may be delayed and women conceive later than expected.
If there are no periods even then, repeat a pregnancy test. For the pain, a local pain killer diclofenac ointment or an acetaminophen tablet will help in this menstrual cycle.

Hope this was useful.

Have a good day.