Trying for baby, low sperm count and motility, prescribed Fertyl M, Mazoza-L. Efficacy?

Hi me and my husband are trying for a baby since Jan 2012. But no success. after have a scan done for my egg it has been found that my eggs are 23x17.5mm big and ET is 9.6mm on day 12. doctor has advised to wait for another 4 days and continue to have sexual intercourse in these days and get another scanning done after 4 days. at the same time my hubby got his semen tested. The results were shocking. his sperm count is 20.2 million and motility - progressive is 20, motility - non progressive is 20 and immotile is 60%. now doctor said that pregnancy is not happening because of low sperm count and low motility. he is advised to take Fertyle M tabs for 3 months and Mazoza-L powder for 1 and half months. will this really solve the probelm. Please help me. I am really frustrated and worried because i am 35 years old and cannot wait for long.
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012