Trying for baby, irregular periods, taking Krimson, HSG and follicular normal. Pregnancy chances?

Hi Dr. I am 24 years old married before 2 years and we try for baby from almost 1.5 year . My treatment is under gynac. My period is irregular that why doctor advice me krimson Tab for 4 cycle to regulate MC. i had done HSG / Follicular, all are normal...why my test is ever negative and also delay....( My Bogomet SR Tab is continue from 1 year 1/Day its right tretment??) I am very disappointed for that. when i will pregnant? what will be next step or any test for chances to get pregnant...pls sujjest me any test...
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012