Trying for baby, have erectile dysfunction, used Viagra, no pregnancy on repeated sex. Cause?

Dear Dr. Malpani, I m Mr. Dorji, 29 years old. I have been trying for a baby past 2 years. I have a problem with ED from the very young age. The first time I tried to have sex with my girlfriend, i could not get erection . I then learned about viagra and tried next time. With the help of viagra, I am able to perform and have good sex with my partner. But no matter what and how best i tried, my girlfriend is never getting pregnant. I even tried with my second girlfriend, it never worked. Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012