Trying for baby, have delay in periods with nausea, unusual cramps, headache, increased appetite, negative pregnancy test. Conclusion?

hi am 23 years old n me n my husbamd are trying for a baby. last month my periods was on 5th of sept this month it has been delayed by nine days. i feel nausea thn unusual cramps headache n morning i dnt feel like eating but have increased my appetite in lunch n dinner. today morning i took urine test but it was negative. am i pregnant or no m so confused.. coz usually my periods r very regular.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012