Trying for baby, had delayed periods with heavy flow. What could be causing this?

hi.. iam trying for my 1st baby.. and i had some pregnancy symptoms like fatigue , vomit , morning sickness , and more discharge of cervical mucus. i took a home test on 35th day and it showed negative. i heard from my mom that taking test on 40th day will b accurate and waited hardly to take test on that day. but before i tested i noticed a blood clot on 40th day early morning followed by a normal bleeding (i had to change pad for every 5-6 hours) with cramping and pain in back and legs and also with small clots. today is my 41st day and bleeding had been reduced. this is not normal like my periods. i usually have heavy bleeding on 3 days and it reduces day by day in my periods. still i dont know whether iam pregnant or not because i didnt undergone any tests. iam so confused. since its my 1st pregnancy i dont know what really happening to me.please help. iam taking folinz tablet for 20 days.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer