Trying for baby, doctor prescribed Myfol. What is the reason? Is there a problem?

I had my periods on 9-3-2012 and on 8-4-2012 periodic pains started but nothing happend. Then this pain continue for some days then it converted into gastric pain. I feel my abdomen heavy and full. Today i took a pregnancy test but it is negative but the doctor suggests to wait for some more days as she thought that symptoms are of pregnancy. Now she has given me and my husband a tablet named Myfol for three months. I wanted to know whether I am pregnanct or not and why doctor suggested us this tablet??Kindly help me any one plzz why doctor suggested us a tablet named Myfol
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013