Trying for baby, USG showed normal uterus, fallopian tubes with bilateral free peritoneal spillage. Pregnancy chance?

I am 35 years old. 5 years before I lost my sizarian baby due to septicemia. From last 3 years we are trying for a child. My HSG reports says that UTERUS; Uterus appears normal in size,contour and position.No feeling defect or any pressure impression noted. FALLOPION TUBE; Both fallopion tubes are well outlined with bileteral free peritoneal spillage. Can you please suggest me that my pregnancy can come normally or not.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013