Trying for baby. Semen test and hematology test fine. Taking medication. Recommendations?

I am female, i consulted a female doctor for getting pregnant. I am having smooth sex with my husband. Doctor advised my husband to do semen test. The report was normal (i.e. total count is 72, molality in first hour is 75%, in second hour is 70%, in third hour is 65% and morphology is 80%). Doctor advised me to do hematology test (includes Neutrophilis 69%, Lymphocytes 29%, Monocytes 1%, Eosinophils 1% and Basophils 00%), ESR (is 30 mm/Hr), LH & FSH (is Average), Prolactin (is Average), Thyroid (T3 is 120.7, T4 is 7.4 and TSH is 5.5), Tubercular Serology (is 0.52), Mantoux Test ( Erythema is 4 mm & Induration is 2 mm with result as negative), Abdominal Ultrasonography (Result as no diagnostic Abnormality Detected), HSG (Result as no diagnostic Abnormality Detected & multiple antral folicles is seen). Here i want to ask that why i am not getting pregnant, since from last 10 months i am using Medicines prescribed by my doctor. Also please advice name of medicines to take. waiting for reply. thanks
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013