Trying for baby. I am sexually active. Had pink and brown discharge. Could it be the implantation bleeding?

Hi. 9 days ago i had a very small amount of light pink discharge when i wiped, this only happened once that day. The day after i went to the toilet and had a brown discharge and have had nothing since. Im not too sure when my period is due but know it is around this time. Could this discharge be implantation bleeding? Me and my partner are very sexually active and have been trying for a baby for 12months. Ive also noticed im tired more than usual and get headaches daily. Could i be pregnant, or am i imagining things? Your help would be appreciated.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
In my opinion do a urine pregnancy test and see for result it can be early pregnancy.
If test is negative wait for a week for periods and in case you still don’t get them, visit a gynecologist.
And as far as conception is concerned dont be anxious for the same and consult an infertility specialist to follow the right path.
In case you have further questions you can consult me directly on health care magic forum and i will be happy to help
My URL is
Take care and wish you all the best.
Dr Manisha Jain.