Trying for baby. Have diarrhea, cramps in stomach, headache. Negative PT. Suggest?

Hi my partner and I have been trying for a baby for two years. Whenever I am a couple of days late we get excited however I always come on my period the following day. This time however I am ten days late but getting cramps like period pains, had these for three days now. Also have diarrhea which I have had for three days which I m hoping is causing the period pain like cramps. I have had three wee s in the last hour and a half but other than that I do not feel sick or anything. Did have a headache past couple of days but i am so worried about doing a pregnancy test in case its negative. :( also would I be able to take it in the evening or shall I wait until the morning? Thankyou
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013