Trying for baby. Have cramps, lower back pain, headaches, frequent urination. Help?

hello my and my husband are trying for a baby and i just need a little help im on my 3rd month of being off the pill we have doing the ovulation test and making sure we have cuddles a day or two before and on and after and also letting him produce mature little men so they are healthy and strong, this month has been a little different, im day 8 past ovulation and just feeling a little different ie cramps , lower back pain very mild head ache on and off, needing to go to the bathroom (number one) and feeling a little tiered my aunt flow might be here on the 17th but its driving me crazy please help xx
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013