Trying for baby. Had sex, slight bleeding, cramps. Does this refer to pregnancy?

me and my boyfriend were trying to have a baby my period was on dec.25 i been getting my period every 25 days and i was due to have my period jan.19 me and my boyfriend had sex again jan.19 and got my period jan.21 so i was heavy that one day and very light since not even soaking a pad and the we had sex jan.27 and the next day i had light pink discharge light cramps on left side and light back pains on the 28th and now it s the 29th and i have light cramps on left side what could it be?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013