Trying for baby. Had implantation bleeding. Pregnancy test negative. Am I pregnant?

Hi i have a problem about implantation bleeding .i had my last period on 1 st of july and as we are trying for a baby we had sex on 14th of july and 16 th of july.After two days from this last sex i have been bleeding lightly.even i do not want to use a pad.sometimes its brown clour and sometimes its red colur but it does not come out and also this is the 7 th day that i am bleeding like this.i did a pregnancy test two days before but it came i want to know what is this situation could i be pregnant or this something else????????
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012