Trying for baby. Embryos strong, problem in transferring. How to strengthen placenta?

I have had one child after many attempts through IVF as I have no fellopian tubes due to 2 ectopic pregnancies I have been trying for the last 3 years to have a second child but no success. At harvest I have 7 to 8 embryos all very strong but when they are transfered I have problems & don t fall pregant. I am 40 years old, is there anything I need to be doing to strengthen my placenta , I lose them every time & I have had about 15 transfers, can you advise me.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012