Trying for baby. Abdominal pain, sore breasts, mood swings. What should I do?

Hi We are trying for a baby and my period was due yesterday . My period has not arrived. I tried two types of test this morning- first response was negative. A pregnancy cheap strip had a faint line. I have sore breasts , achey pain in lower abdomen and left side (a tollerated pain) , moody,irritable etc. What should I do now :)
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013
Hi there. Thanks for your question. It is very understandable that you should want to know whether you are pregnant or not. But if you can be just a little more patient, wait a week and if you still have not had your period, then repeat your pregnancy test. Good luck with this.