Trying for a second child, stopped birth control pills. Have lower abdominal pains. Will it cause problem to conceive ?

Hallo Doctor,,,,,,am a lady aged 31 and i have a 6year old baby girl turning 7 in May have been trying for a second baby since 2011 December thats when i had stopped taking family planning pills.I also experience lower abdominal pains could it be contributing to my failure of not getting pregnant ,,please help i need a baby my daughter is getting old and lonely and it is worrying me day and night
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013