Trying for a baby, had unprotected sex, may or may not have PCOS. How do I know?

Hi doctor I m a 23 years old female, I m married and I wanted to have kids. We re on unprotected sex for a while but pregnancy didn t happen. I went to a gynecologist , she sent me or U/S, it showed that I had PCOS , I went to another U/S specialist the next day to be sure, she said I don t have PCOS !!! and that the size of the ove is 13mm, small she said. And she gave me ovulation test to see when is my ovulation I used it in day 14 and 15 in my cycle and the result was negative ( my cycle is regular and approximately 28 days but I didn t use to count) I don t have male pattern hair, no coarse hair on my face or body, but I always had acne . Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013