Trying for a baby, getting watery discharge, irregular periods, feeling sick. Any Solution?

Hello i am trying for a baby with my current partner we have been together for 9 months now and we havent been using any contraception whatsoever. The past few days my discharge has been whit but more watery than before. In April i was 10 days late on my period (usually due on my period on the 21st). Last month (May) i came on on the 27th but only until the 31st. I have been feeling sick, not only in the mornings but during the day aswell. It feels like the sick is coming up a bit like burning but i feel i can keep it down. Please could you help me. Thanks, Simonne
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012