Trying for a baby for 8 months, I am not sure why ?

Hi, I did a pregnancy test that came up neg. i started spotting 2 days later i have never had this before but have been trying for a baby for 8 months. i have been spotting for 4 days now. i m not sure why ?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Spotting at what time of your period is important? It could be due to ovulation or else an infection or an injury.

Anonymous's Response

hi.. i got spotting instead of my period. i started spotting a week after my perios was due and it lasted 5 days now nothing! i had a 22 day blood test at the dr's and it showed i do ovulate. i have never had this before