Trying for a baby. Under going follicular study. Stressed. Will I get pregnant?

Hi Dr, Now i am 25 yrs old. Trying for baby from almost 1 year 3 months. Tretment is going on under gyncologist she gave me follicular test for 1 month then HSG Test for 1 month everything is husband report is also normal...i am totally under stress 24 hrs i am only thinking of only this matter.....pls advice.. why this is happenning? and how i ignore from my mind about pregnancy.....
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
I can understood your desire to be mother of a child but not at the cost of your child.
Stress is one of the factor to cause hormonal imbalance.
Hormonal level is important for ovulation as well as maturity of follicle.
Fertilisation is a complex process lot of factors affect wait for the result of your will take time.
Divert your attention by remain busy in other activity.
Do some yoga,meditation.