Trying for a baby. Started vomiting, feels dizzy, hungry, brown line going down from belly button to pubic area. Concerned

My boyfriend and I have been trying to have a baby...since february ive been vomiting and now my stomach has gotten bigger and ive gained 2 pounds in 2 weeks and I have feelings of being bloated like my period is on and I have dizzy and sometimes fainting spells and good cravings and I get hungry faster now I already had a line on my stomach above my belly button but it wasn t very long and I have recently I noticed I have a line going down from my belly button past my pubic area it s light brown and also the once I already read has extended to my rib cage and it s starting to darken slowly but surely
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012
hello and thank you for asking HCM,

I understand your concern. You didn't mention when was your last period and according to your symptoms it could be that you are pregnant. All these symptoms like vomitting, dizziness, brown line going down from belly button to pubic area are normal symptoms in pregnancy. My suggestion is to make a pregnancy test and visit your gynecologist either the test is positive to make sure that everything is ok with your pregnany, or if the test is negative to make proper examinations of these symptoms.

I hope this asnwer was helpful to you.