Trying for a baby. Period is painful. Why is losing hair? Amounts to?

Hello, I got married 3 months ago. Me and my wife tried for pregnancy, the first and third month of our marriage but not the second due to medical issues. Her period in the first and third month came very very strong and painful, she says she has never experienced something like it before. She is also losing so much hair this month and it is very clear that her hair is thinning rapidly. We are wondering what is causing this ? Could it be a miscarriage? Any input can help. Thanks, Mohammad
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer