Trying for a baby. Have constant headache, metallic taste in mouth, dizziness, tiredness, nausea. Help?

Hi I have had 2 periods this month which I went to see my doctor about as we are trying for a baby. Now I have a constant headache, metallic taste in my mouth, dizziness a few times, very tired and a bit of nausea . I was also incredibly thirsty last night and no matter how much I drank it didn t go away. The metallic taste is getting stronger and the headaches are persistent but not debilitating. Can you please advise?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013