Trying for a baby. Got periods after IUI. Husband's sperm motility low. How to get pregnant?

My menses last month was on 18 October 2012, the gynae fed me on clomid from day 2 to 6, my 1st IUI was done on 1 November 2012. My menses came for this month was on 19 November 2012 (is a delay of two days from last month). If I have an irregular menses? how I know when I ovulate, even I used the ovulation kits? When is my ovulation since is so irregular? Ive tried all ways to be pregnant since the month of April 2012, yet not sucessful till now :( Blood test, sperm motility check, IUI done, check womb, ovulation and scan etc. My husband sperm motility is low and now I am 41 will there be miracles to be pregnant again? I am so desperate, I just wish I can be a mummy soon :( What should I do after fails IUI once? the percentage is so low for those who under go IUI to be pregnant.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012