Trying desperately to conceive, have endometriosis, on treatment, have cramps, nipple soreness before periods due. Am I pregnant?

Hi dr i m 28 yrs old married abt 7 months and need a baby desperately. I m suffering from endometriosis .for this my dr has suggested me clome, duphaston , ycyst and conceva.i m in a 3 month observation of this treatment. dr has assured me that i ll b pregnant within these 3 its my 2nd month n 7 days are left for my next period. I m having cramps , nipple soreness, tiredness, vomiting like feeling and white discharge since 3 to 4 days. Am i pregnant? pls help me...................
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012