Trying cortisone shots for spinal bulges and ruptures. Are cortizone shots helpful for spinal problems stemming from weight lifting?

I m intersted in trying cortizone shots for spinal bulges and ruptures. I m interested in someone outside the area as my own doctor didn t even mention joint care medication or suggest it when I had knee flareups. I was oblivious to joint care. I saw a chiropractor and got 3 treatments a week making it worse if you ask me. I m interested in someonewho actually cares about a patient and is willing to treat the problem at any means necessary so I can still remain active. I feel I have been getting treatments/care due to my past history. Are cortizone shots helpful for spinal problems stemming from weight lifting?
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012