Troubles with pronouncing certain words, eat gluten free diet. Causes ?

Some times when I am speaking I have troubles with words, not specific words but at random I have troubles pronouncing something. I can be mid sentense and the word doesn t come our right, I have to really think hard and get it out (not stuttering though) I have never had a speech problem. I noticed it about a little over 6 months ago but now it seems to happen more often. I am 46, very physically fit, I eat gluten free because of having severe troubles with digestion and eating GF has helped that immensely, however the speech thing is starting to bother me. Curious as to what it could be
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013