Troubled marriage, several misunderstandings, mistrust, psychological issues. Professional help needed?

This request is for Dr XXXXXXX. I have a very close relative whose marriage is in trouble because of series of cascading misunderstanding and mistrust and probably more. Probably there are psychological issues haunting both. I want your professional help to enable them live a happy life; something that has deprived them for at-least a decade. BTW, they are in no mood to seek professional help. Can I seek your help?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012