Trouble urinating during fasting. Done UFR. Burning during urination. Help

I am Samsudeen from Sri Lanka I am diabetic for the last five yerars this is the first time that I have got urine trouble during the fasting days all of a sudden urination got stuck and it started released by drop then I took a UFR it indicates red cell plus cells occaitaional and sugar nil after that the phycian gave me antibiotics and I have passed my urination and very lengthly. After fasting I took again UFR that report indicates pluss cells 1-5 red cell 1-2 and sugar trace I showed to the doctor and doctor control your daibetic and ched the fasting its 111. Now present condition when if delayed to go the urination I get burning and smarties. I take yourget and more liquids per day some 7-8 times urination some times 13 times . My stool also got stuck very hard to release. Please answer to my present condition. Thanks and Regardsl Shamsudeen.M.S.M.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012