Trouble swallowing, had sinus surgery. Ulcer? What can be done?

Hi i have had trouble swallowing i feel like i have accumulates sonething there i gad sinus surgery cause the doctor said it was post nasal drip but its been four months and its still there i had blood check for allergies and nothing i just had a skin test done to check what it ia cause he said that my throat its still inflammed and he things its allergy but they dont seem to know also i have gastritis and maybe its an ulcer? I dont help! Its been a long time amsince this swallowing problem only saliva
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013