Trouble swallowing food, digestion problems, constipation, back pain, dizziness, cold. Treatment?

hi, iv had trouble swallowing food and it seems to get stuck in my throat and isn t digesting properly, i also have trouble swallowing saliva and sometimes to scared to sleep on my own because of it, i haven t had bowl movement for about 5 days i get really bad aches in my back around my kidney area, and today i was standing in the sun for about 20 minutes watching a snake show and had to go sit down in the shade because i felt like i was going to faint and currently i have a really bad cold , do you think this is serious ? i also get depressed and upset over little things and don t feel normal
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with two possibilities

1.the first possibility is,GERD;gastro esophageal disease is the cause for your gastric complaints.

upper gastro intestinal endoscopy may confirm the diagnosis.

2.second possibility is,RENAL STONES;ultrasound scanning for pelvis may confirm the diagnosis.

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you