Trouble maintaining erection, have ED. Will it get better if I lose weight? Am diabetic, taking Metformin

i am a 47 year old type II diabetic, i am 5,8 and 190lb, taking metformin , prandin, actos and januvia. I am unemployed for 2 years and completely stressed, and also haven t be great with my medications due to cost. so.. I have had some ed problems, i have trouble maintaining an erection during intercourse, but not thru manual stimulation or masterbation. am i experiencing permenent ed or will it get better as i lose weight and reduce stress, also i sleep only about 4-5 hrs a nite.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012