Trouble in retaining information, severe headaches affecting grades. What could be wrong besides stress?

Hi, For the past 4 months I have been having trouble retaining information when I am in class. I ve been having headaches and its becoming increasingly frustrating because it s affecting my grades. I m usually an A and B student, but lately I ve been failing miserably. I ve never had problems before, but I just can t seem to concentrate or focus at all. It s a bit depressing. What could be wrong besides stress? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012