Trouble in bowl movement. Extra skin around anus. Is this cause?

I have had trouble pooping for several months now. It feels like ripping when i poop and sometimes there is blood when i wipe and in the bowl. I have tried adding fiber and eating veggies help soften my poop but the problem still exists. There is also what looks like extra skin around my anus and and what i think is the reason for the tenderness when i wipe also
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You had difficulty in passing stools since a long time You have a pain and a extra skin around anus.This is called as sentinel pile and is secondary to chronic fissure in anus.Please consult some surgeon who will examine you You need to undergo a surgery for chronic Fissure in anus.This will solve your problem permanently.