Trouble getting food down, weakness in arms, tingling in shoulders, panic attacks, cramping in muscles. Is this a bowel problem?

Hi im Tracy, have been ill recently with what the doctors thought was a lung infection, also had a really bad flu , i have pain in the left side of chest just bellow the breast and under arm pit, i havent had a bowel movement in about 3 weeks so have taken movocals to fix this, i have started to have movement today, i have real trouble getting food down and everything i eat and drink is getting stuck on the way down. what i am concerned about is i feel very weak in my arms like im going to faint and have a tingling across the top of my shoulders and feel like im having a panic attack and my muscles are going into cramps? i was on a big dose of steroids for breathing and 2 antibiotics these are now finished. i had xray on lungs and it was clear, my bloods show i have an infection but i think its in my bowel could a bowel problem make me feel like this ? oh and my urine is quite cloudy too.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013