Trouble breathing, intolerance to heat, memory problems, loss of concentration, muscle weakness. What does this mean?

I am 31 yrs old, 6 1 , 245lbs, I had bloodwork done and the results that were above normal were the ALT - 79 and the GGTP 156. I have the following symptoms: Trouble breathing, Intolerance to heat, shaking hands, memory problems, loss of concentration, muscle weakness , joint pain in wrist and knees, gaining weight 10 lbs in last few weeks, hair loss , vision worsening (hard to read up close, never had that problem). I consume about 2000 - 2500 calories a day. I do not drink alcohol at all, I smoke about 3-7 cigarettes a day. What does this mean?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012