Trouble breathing, history of smoking and rhinoplasty. Could tobacco chewing cause trouble breathing?

I have been chewing tobacco for nearly 20 years. I used to smoke also, however, I quit smoking 10 years ago. I have had trouble breathing through my nose for I don t know how long now and was curious if chew has anything to do with it. Also, I have had rhinoplasty twice. The first time was to correct a deviated septum and he also cut back my nasal humidifiers. The second time, he cut back my humidifiers again. It s been 3 years since the last surgery. Could tobacco have anything to do with my trouble breathing through my nose? Could I have developed allergies to tobacco?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012